Pathways Reading Therapy offers students a visual-spatial reading, vocabulary, spelling and comprehension program for reading lag, dyslexia, ADD, and ESL students of all ages.
Pathways Reading Therapy works with students across Canada who struggle to read due to Dyslexia and Reading Lag. Lesson offered in-office or by webcam.
Signs of Dyslexia
- Genetically passed on – Did someone in your family struggle to read?
- Slow Reading, words omitted from sentences and misread words like bride and bird.
- Unable to comprehend what was read
- Stutter in speech or a loss for words
- One or more grades behind in their reading
- Poor Spelling